Your entry must be completed online by 30 March 2018.
To enter, you must register an account. This allows you to log back in and save your entry as you go along. Note: although we have not experienced glitches with the system to date - we do recommend keeping a copy of your entry on file – just in case!
All categories are FREE to enter.
How to enter
Entering the South West Built Environment Awards is simple.
Choose the relevant Award Category [click here to view the Award Categories] and select 'Enter this Award'
Register your details, then complete the relevant online entry form providing details of your project or organisation. Make sure your statement answers the specific criteria set out in the category descriptions. You are welcome to include any additional materials to support your submission. This could include KPI data, presentations, case studies, or even submissions for other awards. Please include a set of good quality photographs. You may also enclose a floor plan, site location plan and a section of the building/project being submitted.
Who can enter: The Awards are open to
organisations (both public and private) and projects either of which
must be located in the region and whose business is related to
construction. The entry process is straightforward and the
online entry forms give guidance on what you should include with your
Entry Deadline: You can enter an award category until 30 March 2018
- Any organisation or project team submitting an entry for more than one category is more than welcome to do, but must use a separate entry form per submission.
- The judges have the authority to move entries into more applicable categories. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into following the Awards.
- Entries are limited to a maximum character count per section - any other information must be added as supporting information. The system will not allow you to input additional copy above the character count.
- Submissions should relate to either structurally complete projects or example of organisational change that was completed after 01 January 2017.
- The submission must be accompanied by your organisation's logo and up to four photographs/images of relevance.
- Receipt of entries will be acknowledged via an automatic email when online form has been submitted.
- The organisers reserve the right to reject any entry if, in their opinion, it fails to comply with the entry rules.
- All submissions must be made by 30 March 2018.
- The organisers reserve the right to feature/display submitted material in any editorial or promotional work related to the Awards.
- Clients must be made aware in advance of any entries that refer to them and the judges may require evidence of client endorsement.